Saved | Healed | Delivered
Identifying with God
Sozo comes from the Greek word that means “wholeness”… wholeness in spirit, wholeness in soul, and wholeness in body. We believe the process of salvation involves healing the whole person: body, soul and spirit. Sozo is a tool for inner healing and especially the wounds of the soul. At times, living as Christians, we can find ourselves in conflict with the truth of scripture, not experiencing a full abundant life as promised through Christ. Sozo is a prayer-directed healing, deliverance ministry seeking to get to the root of issues preventing us from living an abundant life complete with intimate relationships with those we love and God.
The process of Sozo ministry includes prayerful questions directed to search out areas of unforgiveness; open doorways to sin and lies believed about one’s self, others, and God. Revelation from God, during the
Sozo ministry also includes recognizing the impact of our family of origin on our ability to relate well with the God-head: God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and Holy Spirit. In Sozo, we work to reveal barriers preventing intimacy with God many which were formed early in life. Because of wounding at the hands of others, intentional or not, barriers of unforgiveness can prevent us from moving forward. People often struggle to forgive those who have deeply hurt them. Many times individuals will have multiple layers of unforgiveness. In Sozo, forgiveness is always a choice. It is never forced upon a person however it is the key unlocking the door to healing and freedom.
The result of Sozo is often:
- Free (finally) from the bondage of sin
- Free to know and live in your true identity- how God sees you
- Free to bear and demonstrate the fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Free to walk out your God-given destiny in power and in joy
Please use the form below to register for an appointment, then someone will contact you to arrange an appointment.
Issues We Carry
- Sin can enter Biblically through any of the following “doors” or pathways; Hatred, Sexual Sin, Occultic Practices, Stealing (Thievery) and Fear.
- These doors may have generational roots, cultural expressions and/or may be temptations that have been given in to in varying degrees.
- By forgiving those who contributed to the open pathway and then renouncing the issue to God is the same way, the issue can be closed and dealt with. Only the atoning blood of Christ can forever close off any and all sin issues from our life.
- Truth can then be accepted and assimilated. God will have an “exchange” far higher than the dead Issue we were carrying!